Friday, May 3, 2013

Open Positions

I am seeking applicants for the following positions. If you are interested in any of these positions, please send me an email (mistress_isa@outlook.com) begging to fill the position you think you are qualified to fill. This email should clearly demonstrate why you are worthy to serve me. What can you do that no one else can for the position your are begging to fill? Wow me, impress me, and make it clear how much you value me.

Remember that I value hard work and honest effort. I will not tolerate half-assed work or poorly written petitions. Make certain that your email shows me that you understand what an honor it would be to serve me.

PenPal Slave

This slave would be of an "old-school" type. The tasks, tribute and communication would be strictly snail mail. Exercise your stationary fetish and demonstrate your dedication to me from a distance.

Human ATM

As the title indicates, this is a pay slave whose sole purpose and pleasure is to tribute to me at any and all times. This is a pay slave who will gladly top up my Amazon account or Pre-paid recharge. Perhaps there is a special occasion coming up or a trip. This slave would gladly foot the bill and perhaps receive an account of what happened while I spent their hard-earned money on each frivolous and fun thing I did.

Mani/Pedi Slave

This slave would provide manicure and pedicure services for me on a weekly basis. I have natural nails and they require regular attention. I usually have them done on Tuesday or Wednesday. This slave will ensure that I have a regular appointment at my favorite salon and that not only is my bill taken care of, but that my manicurist is well-tipped.

Dinner Out Slave

This slave would provide regular meals out on the weekends when I don't have time or energy to cook. This slave will make sure that I have gift cards for restaurants I enjoy, as well as cash to tip my wait-staff.

Sissy Servant 

This servant would provide entertainment and if geographically close, domestic service. I adore sissies.

Foot Slave

This slave will worship and spoil my feet. They will be responsible for ensuring I have lovely shoes and stockings at all times. This slave might have the honor of choosing shoes for me, if the mood strikes me to be generous. Otherwise, they will provide those shoes and stockings I choose.

Massage Slave

This slave will provide massage services for me on a weekly basis. I have an extremely stressful job and require regular, relaxing massages. This slave will ensure I have a regularly scheduled appointment at my favorite spa and will not only pay for the massage, but also ensure I have adequate cash to generously tip the masseur.

Periodic Spoil Slave

This slave would be responsible for spoiling me on a periodic basis. Perhaps a lovely gift one week and a gift certificate for my favorite book store the next. There would be a regular schedule with options determined by me. This position is available for more than one slave.

No comments:

Post a Comment