Thursday, April 4, 2013

Slavery is not an Out

I got this message from a guy on Collarme this morning:

I'm 33 . Im from kentukcy . Im looking to be taken and made into a full time live in slave . I am married and yes i have kids . But i have a need to be a slave more than i have love for my family. Im a bigger man but i don't let that get in my way . I would be a great slave and i would give you my mind heart body and soul . I want to drop off the earth and never be found by anyone i know ever again . i want to my owner happy and do anything they ask of me ... anything ... please think this over please and message me back if you interested .. thank you ... and with much respect !

There are so many things wrong with this message, I barely know where to start.

1. i have a need to be a slave more than i have love for my family
If your need to serve doesn't translate into needing to serve the family to whom you are obligated and tied by love and blood, why would I ever believe your need to serve would last with me?

2. I want to drop off the earth and never be found by anyone i know ever again
You want your power exchange relationship to erase your vanilla life. How does that work? Do you expect me to support you? Keep you locked in a cage in my spare room until you die?

In addition to the core value of ruthless obedience that I look for in a servant, I also seek servants with a solid sense of honor and trustworthiness. I want to know that you will act honorably towards me and for me. I want to be able to trust you. If your initial contact with me indicates that you are willing to abandon your family on the nebulous promise of being a "live-in slave," you have already told me you are not worth my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment