Tuesday, April 30, 2013

May Flowers Contest


I adore flowers, though I am allergic to most of them. Because of my allergies, I usually only enjoy flowers through photographs. I thought it might be fun to have a May Flowers Contest to celebrate spring.

The Contest

Take a photo of a creative use of flowers. It can be mundane or kinky, but it must be creative!

Send the photo to my email (mistress_isa@outlook.com). Be sure to include either the source for borrowed photos or your name for your own photos.

Include your name and contact information in the email so I can contact the winner.

Follow up the submission of the photo with a tribute in the form of an Amazon Gift Card to the same address.

I will choose the photo I find most appealing and the winner will receive a 30 minute Skype or TeamViewer Session with me. Winners will be chosen on May 31 and announced on June 1.

All submissions will be posted to a gallery on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment