Monday, April 15, 2013

It is intoxicating...

Knowing that a servant is thinking of me. Knowing he is considering every action he performs and how it will bring me pleasure. Knowing he is seeking ways to make me happy.

I've never been one to drink. I don't like the taste of alcohol, nor do I like the loss of control. However, if this is what it feels like to be intoxicated, I can understand the draw. The power of knowing he is singularly focused on me is amazing. It makes my head spin every time I think about it. It makes me want to do bad things lol.

I looked over his BDSM checklist today and my sense of power and intoxication increased. So many places to play...to reward...to demand submission to my preferences...and to take pleasure. I will not sleep well, I know, because I am already flying in top space from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment