Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Musings

I wrote a post yesterday outlining what I really want to find in a financial servant. It will go to DommeDose first and then I will share it in other places.

But while we wait, I was musing about Fridays and service and decided I wanted to list a few specifics I am seeking.

I work Thursday through Monday, so Fridays aren't really the same for me as they might be for others. My schedule is one of the reasons my servants tribute on Mondays instead of Fridays. But just because my weekends begin on Monday, doesn't mean I wouldn't enjoy some service on Fridays.

Fridays are the beginning of a stressful four days...each and every week. I'd love to say that sometimes my weekends are easy, but the truth is they aren't. It would be wonderful to find a servant or two who would like to spoil me on Fridays.

I enjoy getting to know those who serve me, so I have to balance the time I have available with the time I can dedicate to each servant. Since I don't want one-off or temporary servants, I have to limit the number of people in service to me so no one is neglected.

Open Positions


Mani/Pedi Servant

This servant would provide manicure and pedicure services for me on a weekly basis. I have natural nails and they require regular attention. I usually have them done on Tuesday or Wednesday. This servant will either provide these services personally or see that I have the means to have them done each week.

Dinner Out Servant

This servant would provide regular meals out on the weekends when I don't have time or energy to cook. This servant will provide these meals personally or ensure I have the means to get them myself each week.

Sissy Servant

This servant would provide entertainment and if geographically close, domestic service. I adore sissies.

Foot Servant

This servant will worship and spoil my feet. They will be responsible for ensuring I have lovely shoes and stockings and may provide personal service if geographically close.

Massage Servant

This servant will provide massage services for me on a weekly basis. I have an extremely stressful job and require regular, relaxing massages. This servant will either provide the services personally or see that I have the means to get them each week.

Obviously one servant may choose to fill more than one of these positions. In return for their service, all of my servants receive personal attention and contact as well as my availability throughout each day. My current servants use Skype and have access to me whenever I am not specifically involved with work or another servant.

If my style of ownership and these open positions interest you, please use this form to apply for these positions.

No comments:

Post a Comment