Friday, April 26, 2013

A Collar Me Exchange Object Lesson

I recently had this exchange with a person on CollarMe. Now I know that CM is generally a cesspool of worthless tops and bottoms, but having been found by my boy there, I cannot totally discount it.
That being said...1) Notice this one contacted me once before and refused to fill out my application. and 2) He still expects everything to be at his bidding and to have to offer nothing in return. The funny thing is, I don't require tribute from every servant. I do require the service they offer to hold value for me.


xxxxxxxxxxxxx86 on 3/26/13 at 2:37 AM:
Hello Madame! I am a 26 year old slaveboy from austria (I hope this fact is not a problem for you) in search for my mistress. First of all it is to say that I havent much expirience in this lifestyle but I have this feelings now since I was 14. I really know what BDSM is about ... In this way I want to change my whole life! I want to be a slave and do everything my mistress orders me! I hope mistress gives me a chance to prove that I am not a fake and to prove my quallities as a slave! best wishes your slaveboy


Mistressisa1 on 3/26/13 at 10:39 AM:
The best place to start is with my application http://bit.ly/ZmbY6k.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx86 on 4/26/13 at 9:06 AM:
Hello Madame! I am a 26 year old slaveboy from austria (I hope this fact is not a problem for you) in search for my mistress. First of all it is to say that I havent much expirience in this lifestyle but I have this feelings now since I was 14. I really know what BDSM is about ... In this way I want to change my whole life! I want to be a slave and do everything my mistress orders me! I hope mistress gives me a chance to prove that I am not a fake and to prove my quallities as a slave! best wishes your slaveboy
Mistressisa1 on 4/26/13 at 9:07 AM:
I understand being new and wanting to try things out. What type of service can you offer from such a distance?

xxxxxxxxxxxxx86
 on 4/26/13 at 9:09 AM:
I have a webcam Mistress. So I could amuse you online if Mistress wishes. One of the things I dream of is to lock a padlock around my balls as sign that I am owned. Would Madame like such an idea?
Mistressisa1 on 4/26/13 at 9:11 AM:
I'd enjoy seeing that photo, yes. But what service aside from amusement can you offer? I have limited time available and so service must be valuable to me.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx86 on 4/26/13 at 9:12 AM:
I don't have to offer any money Mistress ... sorry. I am just looking to be trained.
Mistressisa1 on 4/26/13 at 9:15 AM:
I understand. You may want to consider, however, what value you can offer to someone in exchange for what is a very time-intensive endeavor. Perhaps build your skill sets to include something you can do for the one who trains you. Maybe you can do web building or something like that.

You truly cannot and should not expect to be "trained" for nothing. It is called a power exchange because there must be an exchange between the dominant and the servant. If you cannot come to personally serve me and feed my sadist, then you must be able to offer something else I value. I can find a dozen boys "willing" to debase themselves on cam so that they can stroke themselves, but what could that possibly do for me?

I wish you the best in your search and hope that you do find what you seek.



No comments:

Post a Comment