Friday, March 22, 2013

Teamviewer Sessions

For those long-distance online boys who crave control, Teamviewer sessions are perfect. Send me the code and password and I will log in to your computer.

Maybe I'll take you shopping. Perhaps I'll send some emails in your name. Or maybe I'll record you while you perform for me.

I will make no permanent changes to your computer, nor will I transfer any files unless we create them.


If you would like to set up a teamviewer session, fill out the form below and include the following:
-Name
-Age
-Contact info
-Personal or work computer?
-What is your experience with teamviewer?
-What are your limits?
-Are you okay with being blackscreened?
-Are you okay with Me disabling remote input?
-How able are you to compensate Me financially for My time.
-Are you giving admin powers? If so, what is the administrator password?
-Teamviewer account number/password
-Have you already tributed?

You can email all of this information to me at mistressisa@outlook.com. I will then send you a bill for the type of session you have chosen. Until that bill is paid, you will not hear from me. Period.

2 comments:

  1. User Name:
    Description:
    Country:
    Age:
    Ethnicity:
    Joined:
    Last Online:
     Teamviewer4Use
     Submissive Male
     Australia
     57
     Caucasian
     02/21/15
     now
    Actively Seeking:
    Dominant Women
    Switch Women
    Dom/Domme Couples
    Friends Only
    I have a new version of teamviewer that works on my mobile android cell phone

    Go to https://login.Teamviewer.com
    Type in email terrier2ab@gmail.com
    Password gingin2abcd

    Seeking online mistress for control ownership humiliation micromanagement using teamviewer Skype parental control keylogger email sms phone gps tracking etc.

    ReplyDelete